|5.25″ Drive Bays
|3.5″ Drive Bays
|2.5″ Drive Bays
|Cooling Fans Support
|Pre-installed: Rear: 1×120mm DC fan; Optional: Front: 3×120mm; Side: 3x120mm/3x140mm
|Power Supply Type
|ATX PS2 (maximum length: 170mm)
|CPU Cooler Height Limit
|CPU Cooler Compatibility
|Front: 120/240/360mm; Side: 120/140/240/280/360mm ; Rear: 120/140mm
|Graphic Card Clearance
|310mm Horizontal/420mm Vertical
- Full tower case that supports up to E-ATX motherboard, and 420mm GPU(when installed vertically).
- With novel functional designs and concise appearance designs, MACUBE 550 presents a mysticism and minimalism style.
- The tempered glass panel with aluminum bar is aesthetic and convenient.
- The unique dragon scale ventilation holes on the backside panel add on the lingering charm of mysticism.
- The scale ventilation holes can serve as either intake or exhaust, thereby making the air path of the case flexible and efficient.
- Structure built with 0.8mm SGCC steel, sturdy, tenacious and corrosion resistant.
- The combination of the matte coating and concealed logos brings premium feeling
DEFORMATION & CORROSION RESISTANT
The whole structure of MACUBE 550 is built with 0.8mm SGCC (hot dip galvanized steel) material. Compared to the commonly used SPCC (Steel Plate Cold Rolled), SGCC is more sturdy, tenacious and corrosion resistant.
All metal plates in the case are covered by matte coating through an electrostatic spraying process. In addition, Gamerstorm logos are concealed on the front panel and the hand bar. The combination of these two features bestow this case with a physical and metaphysical premium feeling.
FLEXIBLE AIR PATH
Dual air intake channels are hidden on both sides of the front panel. With the 6mm wide, low damping design, the intake channels provide abundant air flow for your system to breath.