|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|22 x 80 x 6.1mm
|Read (Up to) 3500MB/s , Write (Up to) 3000MB/s
Maximum 4K random read/write IOPS : up to 390K/380K
* Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables.
|0°C – 70°C
|-40°C – 85°C
● PCIe Gen3x4 interface : read/write up to 3500/3000MB/s
● NVMe 1.3 supported
● Next-generation 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
● M.2 2280 form factor : supports desktops with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
● Built for pros : ideal for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and video rendering professional
Cool-Headed in the Face of Battle
A heatsink with a sports-car-inspired design makes the S11 Pro look and stay cool. Compared to M.2 SSDs without a heatsink, the S11 Pro is up to 10°C cooler, offering enhanced system stability.
Accelerate on to Victory
Featuring SLC Caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the S11 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 3500/3000MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 390K/380K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the S11 Pro accomplish them quickly and effectively.
3D NAND FLASH – Higher Capacities for More Games
Implementing advanced 3D NAND Flash, S11 Pro features higher storage capacities of up to 1TB, while also providing higher efficiency, rugged reliability and a high TBW (Total Bytes Written).
Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Every component on the GAMMIX S11 Pro has passed meticulous screening, testing, and certification. The GAMMIX S11 ships with the comfort of a 5-year warranty.